Online Fee Payment
Online Fee Payment Disclaimer
- Fee bills will be uploaded on the parent portal at the beginning of every quarter.
- Alterations of the fee bill will not be accepted.
- The school fee including bus fee is due during the first 15 days of April, July, October and January each In case the last day for payment happens to be a holiday, the next working day will be considered the last day. (For quarterly fee payment)
- Parents who wish to pay fees monthly may do so by submitting a written application to the school office.
- During the due period, parents can pay the fees by any one of the following methods:
- At school’s office: By cheque along with the fee slip between 8:15 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. (Only during the due period)
- At Bank: By cash or cheque along with the fee slip at the Canara Bank, 10-11 Community Centre, New Friends Colony, between 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Saturday. (2nd and 4th Saturdays are bank holidays)
- Online payment: through PayTM (link given in the fee section of the school website)
- Through the parent portal app
- Cheques should be made in favour of ‘Cambridge Primary School’. Parents must write the student’s name, class with section, admission number and a contact number on the reverse of the cheque.
- The fee must be paid in full. Part payment is not accepted.
- Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Parents who wish to pay the fees in advance for the entire session may do so using the fee bills issued online by the school. An incentive of Rs.2500 will be given if the fees for the entire session is paid in advance in the month of April.
- Bus fee, payable quarterly, will be charged along with the school fee. No bus fee is charged for the month of No bus withdrawal is allowed in the fourth quarter.
- A fine of Rs. 500/- would be charged in case a cheque is dishonoured for any reason.
- Fine will be charged after the due period ends and fine period starts. No reminder or intimation will be sent by the school for payment of fees. After the fine period is over, further non-payment of fees would lead to the removal of the student’s name from the school rolls. Re-admission of the child would then be at the discretion of the Head of School subject to availability of seat in that class.
- Bus facility will be withdrawn from students if the due school fees are not received within sixty days of the due period.
- In case of late payment of fees along with fine (also in case of dishonour of cheque), parents will be required to pay the fees, dishonour charges and fine, applicable as per schedule for that quarter, either online or by Demand Draft at the school’s office.