School Fees, 2019 – 2020
- Registration Fee - One Time
- Admission Fee - One Time
- Tuition Fee
- Annual Charges
- School Development Fees
- PTA Fees
- Mid-day meal
- Tennis Fee
- Activity (Chess/ Skating/ Taekwondo)
- Bus Fee
- OUTSOURCED EXAMINATION/ ACTIVITIES
- Trips and Excursions
**This is a tentative fee schedule and subject to changes after decision of competent authority
Fee Payment Schedule
|Due/ Fine||1st Qtr||2nd Qtr||3rd Qtr||4th Qtr|
|Due||01 Apr – 15 Apr||01 Jul – 15 Jul||01 Oct – 15 Oct||01 Jan – 15 Jan|
|Rs. 100||16 Apr – 25 Apr||16 Jul – 25 Jul||16 Oct – 25 Oct||16 Jan – 25 Jan|
|Rs. 250||26 Apr – 05 May||26 Jul – 05 Aug||26 Oct – 05 Nov||26 Jan – 05 Feb|
|Rs. 1000||06 May – 15 May||06 Aug – 15 Aug||06 Nov – 15 Nov||06 Feb – 15 Feb|
|Click here for E-payment of fees through Paytm|
|click here for e payment of fees through canbankfeecounter|
- A fee booklet of quarterly fee bills is given to the parents at the beginning of the year.
- Parents must keep the fee booklet safely and produce their copy of it if required by the school as proof of payment.
- Duplicate fee booklet can be procured from the school office on payment of Rs. 50.
- The school fee is due during the first 15 days of April, July, October and January each year, In case the last day for payment happens to be a holiday, the next working day will be considered the last day.
- The fees may be paid by cheque at the school office during the first 15 days of the due period from 8.15 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Fees may also be paid during the due period by cash or cheque at the Canara Bank, 10-11 Community Centre, New Friends Colony, between 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 10.00 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Cheques should be made in favour of ‘Cambridge Primary School’.
- Parents must write the student’s name, class, admission number and a contact number on the reverse of the cheque.
- Alterations on the fee bill will not be accepted.
- The fee must be paid in full. Part payment is not accepted.
- Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- Out-station cheques are not accepted unless ‘payable at par’ is mentioned on the cheque.
- A fine of Rs. 250 would be charged in case a cheque is dishonoured for any reason. In that case, parents will be required to pay the due fees in cash.
- Parents who wish to pay the fees in advance for six months or one year may do so using the fee bills in their booklet.
- Late fees and fine must be paid (by cash only) at the Canara Bank after the bill and fine have been endorsed by the school office. The payment must be on the same day as the endorsement.
- Fine will be charged after the last day of payment as given in the fee booklet. No reminder or intimation will be sent by the school. After the fine period is over, further delay would lead to the removal of the student’s name from the school rolls. Should a parent want the child to continue in the school, re-admission would be at the discretion of the headmistress.