- The school has an arrangement with private vendors for plying different bus routes.
- The school tries its best to comply with the rules and regulations of the authorities concerned. However, it will not be responsible for any disruption in the bus service due to the orders of the Transport or any other authority.
- Students must wear their ID cards while using the school bus.
- Students using school bus are not permitted to travel by any other bus except the bus route allotted to them. They are expected to reach their bus stop 10 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- Each student is expected to board and/or deboard the school bus only at his/her regular stop, not just anywhere as per his/her convenience.
- Parents may help their wards to get on/off the bus but are not allowed to travel by the school bus.
- Indiscipline in the school bus including vandalizing equipment, distracting bus driver, throwing items/objects outside the bus, misbehaviour with bus driver/conductor/bus teacher/fellow student will be viewed as a misconduct and will lead to suspension from school bus.
- Routes for the school buses are drawn up after considering the convenience of most parents. However, the decision of the school authorities on routing, timing and pickup points of the bus will be final. Requests for change of bus stop/route will not be entertained except in case of change of address, in which case, a written application should be sent to the Head of School. Allotment of bus route will be subject to availability of seat.
- Children must be seated throughout the bus journey. No child should be standing at any point except when getting on or off the bus.
- The bus must be completely stationary while children are getting on or off. Children should be instructed to leave their seats only when the bus has come to a complete halt at their respective stops.
- The school will not be responsible for the transport arrangement made through private vehicles or for students who commute on their own. However, it is strongly advised that parents ensure that drivers of private vehicles who ferry their children to school possess the required documents and verification reports from police authorities.
- The school management reserves the right to create/ modify/ discontinue bus routes without assigning reasons thereof.
- Students cannot stop using bus service without written intimation to the school. In case of withdrawal through written application, one month’s bus fee will be charged as notice fee. If no such application is received, bus fee will be charged for the entire quarter.
- No bus withdrawal will be allowed in the last quarter of the academic year.
- Bus fee is neither fully nor partially refundable under any circumstances.
|School Bus Route|
|L 3||L 5||L 8||L 9|
|1||Cambridge School-NFC||Cambridge School-NFC||Cambridge School-NFC||Cambridge School-NFC|
|2||Ashram Flyover||Nehru Place Petrol Pump||Sarai Jullena||Escort Hospital Red Light|
|3||Staff Quarters-Sriniwaspuri||Nehru Apartments||Sukhdev Vihar Depot||Holy Family|
|4||Cambridge School- Sriniwaspuri||B Block C.R. Park||CRRI-Mathura Road||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|5||Private Colony-Sriniwaspuri||PNB C.R. Park||DDA Flats-Jasola Vihar||Jamia Metro Station|
|6||Dayannand Colony||Market 1 CR Park||Pocket-12 Jasola||Tikona Park Okhla|
|7||Sapna Cinema||Mela Ground||Pocket-11 Jasola||Noor Nagar|
|8||Kailash Hills||Market II C. R. Park||Pocket-9 Jasola||Okhla Head|
|9||Amar Colony||Juice Corner||Jasola Vihar/ Shaheen Bagh Metro||Thokar No-3|
|10||Rama Art Gallery||Aravali Apartments Alaknanda||Pocket-7 / 8 Jasola||Thokar No-4|
|11||Lajpat Nagar||Kalka Public School||DIC Stand Shaheen Bagh||Thokar No-5|
|12||Jal Vihar||Tara Apartments Alaknanda||Pocket-M Sarita Vihar||Thokar No-6|
|13||DDA Flats Kalakaji Extn.||Pocket-L Sarita Vihar||Thokar No-7|
|14||Pooja Masala, Govindpuri||Pocket K/ J Sarita Vihar||Thokar No-8|
|15||Gali No. 2, Govindpuri||Pocket-E Aggarwal Sweets||Kalindi Kunj Park|
|16||Gurudwara, Govindpuri||Pocket-C Sarita Vihar|
|17||Second Round About, Block H, Kalkaji||Pocket-A/ G Sarita Vihar|
|18||First Round About, Block B, Kalkaji||St. Giri School Sarita Vihar|
|19||Sarai Julena||DMRC Colony|
|20||School||Ali Village Red Light|