Quota for economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups (25%)
Candidates in the general category will be selected based on the points they have received on the approved criteria
A lottery will be conducted within the general category if seats are vacant, and there are applicants with the same number of points.
Lotteries may also be conducted for the sibling and alumni category, if required.
|November 23 – December 15||Online submission of forms|
|December 29||List of applicants to be displayed on the school website|
|January 05||List of applicants with scores to be displayed on the school website (4.30 pm)|
|January 09||Draw of lots, for first list including wait-list if required|
|January 12||Display of the first list of selected candidates along with wait-list|
|January 13 – January 22||Resolution of queries, if any ( at the school help desk from 9:00 am to 12 noon ) except 14, 21 January|
|January 13 – January 22||Verification of original documents and payment of fees for the first list. (both days inclusive) from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm. Except on 14 and 21 January|
|January 29||Draw of lots, if required for wait-list / second list ( 11:00 am )|
|February 06||Display of status for wait-list / second list (4:30 pm) if required|
|January 31 – February 06||Resolution of queries for second list, if required, (at the school help desk from 9:00 am to 12 noon) except 4th February|
|January 31 – February 06||Verification of original documents and payment of fees for the wait-list / second list from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm except 4th February|
|February 21||Subsequent list of admission, if any|
|March 08||Closure of admission process|
- A draw of lots will be conducted within the general category if seats are vacant, and there are applicants with the same number of points.
- A draw of lots may also be conducted for the sibling and alumni category, if required.
- Classes for the newly admitted students will start in the first week of April.
|The school will admit children born between 1.3.20 and 30.4.21 to the pre-school class in the general category based on the following criteria:|
|Children within 10 kms.||35|
|Siblings / First Born||15|
|Siblings of children currently studying in the school||15|
|Siblings of children passed out from this branch and currently studying in Cambridge School, Srinivaspuri, Noida, Greater Noida, Indirapuram||10|
|* Parents may avail sibling points for only one child.|
|Linguistic Inclusion (10+10)|
(Mother tongue from the north-eastern, western and southern states of India -map attached)
Click here to view States Map of India
|Wards of staff||10|
|Alumni (5+5) of Delhi-NCR Cambridge Schools||10|
Documents required for Admission
- Birth certificate of the child
- Proof of residence in the name of parents or child : passport / Voter I- card / Aadhar card / UID card / MTNL bill/ Electricity bill / water bill / Domicile certificate/ Lease deed/ Rent agreement
- In case of sibling : latest fee bill / transfer certificate / school leaving certificate
- In case of first born child : affidavit
- In case of disability/special needs : medical certificates / assessment reports
- Parents’ birth certificate / school leaving certificate / passport
- Proof of employment / office identity card of parents
- In case of alumni, parents’ school leaving certificate
- Cancelled cheque (bank details) of one or both parents.