Pre-School (Nursery)-Session 2021-22
All seats in the general category have been filled after the admissions taken by the candidates selected under the general category (first list).
Management Quota seats have also been filled.
Presently there are no vacancies in the pre-school (nursery) class 2021-22.
NO LOTTERY WILL BE HELD FOR THE SECOND LIST.
Quota for economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups (25%)
Candidates in the general category will be selected based on the points they have received on the approved criteria
A lottery will be conducted within the general category if seats are vacant, and there are applicants with the same number of points.
Lotteries may also be conducted for the sibling and alumni category, if need be.
|February 18 – March 4||Online submission of forms|
|March 09||List of applicants to be displayed on the school website|
|March 15||List of applicants with scores to be displayed on the school website (4.30 pm)|
|March 18||Draw of lots, if required for first list including wait list|
|March 20||Display of the first list of selected candidates along with wait list|
|March 22 – March 23||Resolution of queries, if any (at the school help desk from 9 am to 12 noon)|
|March 22 – March 24||Verification of original documents and payment of fees for the first list (both days inclusive) from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.|
|March 25||Information regarding draw of lots, if required for wait-list/ second list ( 10:00 am ). The draw will be conducted (online), if required, at 3 pm. Display of status for wait-list/ second list(4:30 pm).|
|March 26||Resolution of queries for the second list, if required (at the school help desk from 9 am to 12 noon)|
|March 26||Verification of original documents and payment of fees for the wait-list/ second list from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm|
|March 27||Subsequent list of admission, if any|
|March 31||Closure of admission process|
- A draw of lots will be conducted within the general category if seats are vacant, and there are applicants with the same number of points.
- A draw of lots may also be conducted for the sibling and alumni category, if required.
- Physical classroom session for all newly admitted students will start as per government orders
The school will admit children born between 1-3-17 and 30-4-18 to the pre-school class based on the following criteria:
|Locality within 8 km.||35|
|Siblings / First Born||15|
|Siblings of children currently studying in the school||15|
|Siblings of children passed out from this branch and currently studying in Cambridge School, Srinivaspuri||10|
|* Parents may avail sibling points for only one child.|
|Linguistic Inclusion (10+10)|
(Mother tongue from the north-eastern, western and southern states of India – map attached)
Click here to view States Map of India
|Wards of staff||10|
|Alumni (5+5) of Delhi – NCR Cambridge Schools||10|
Admission procedure for pre-school classes 2021-22
Candidates securing 65 points and above are being offered confirmed admission, subject to document verification.
- Parents whose children are named in the first list of the general category or management quota should come to the school to confirm admission and pay the fees, between 09.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. on any of the following days: March 22 to March 24 (both days inclusive). Both parents must be present. Children are not required during admission. Management Quota admissions for the 24 seats will be on first-come-first-served basis.
- Should seats be vacant, information regarding the draw of lots for the general category, if required, will be displayed on the website on March 25 at 10.00 am. The draw of lots, if required, will be conducted online on March 25 at 3.00 pm.
- Management quota second list, if required, will be displayed on March 25 at 10.00 am.
- Entry to the school will be on the basis of the online submission slip and identity card of the parents. So please make sure that you are carrying both these documents with you.
- Parents whose children are selected in the first list must bring the originals and self-attested photocopies of all documents as mentioned below for verification.
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Aadhar card of child (if available)
- Photo identity proof of both parents: Aadhar Card /Passport / Driving Licence / Election Card
- Proof of residence: same as above or electricity bill / MTNL landline bill/ registered lease deed for last 2 years for the present address / bank passbook/statement showing present address/ Gas bill
- Proof of employment: Identity Card or any other document issued by the employer (GST certificate / visiting card will only be considered in case of business persons)
- Proof of sibling in case a sibling is / was in Cambridge School, New Friends Colony or is in Cambridge School, Sriniwaspuri: recent fee receipt.
- Affidavit in case of first born
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate from Cambridge School, Sriniwaspuri in case of Alumni
- Assessment Reports in case of children with special needs
- Adoption Deed in case of an adopted child.
- Divorce Papers / Legal notice of separation / Death Certificate / affidavit in case of single parent
- Educational Qualification documents of both parents in case of admission given in the Management Quota
Please carry two recent passport size individual photographs each, of the child and both the parents / guardians.
After verifying the documents of both the parents, the school office will ask them to fill up and sign the admission form.
After checking the admission form, completed and signed by both parents, the school office will issue the fee bill. An amount of Rs. 24,200 will be charged which includes tuition fees for three months (April to June). Adjustments or additions, if any, will be made in the next bill which will be payable in July 2021. The fee bill does not include annual charges, school development fee, transport charges or meal charges.
Fee can be deposited in the form of a Demand Draft ( In favour of ‘Cambridge Primary School’ )
Fees can also be paid in cash. If the mode of payment is cash the parent will have to visit the bank branch at New Friends Colony specified by the school during banking hours on the same day after filling the admission form.
Online payment is possible by debit card / credit card / net banking (through paytm gateway) on the same day after filling the admission form.
Please note that the required supporting documents will be scrutinized and if any discrepancies are found with the information provided on the online application form, the admission will be cancelled.
Please observe all Covid safety precautions – wearing mask , use of sanitizer, maintaining social distance etc. while visiting the school for admission formalities.
- An orientation for the parents of pre-school children under general and MQ quota will be held ONLINE on April 05 / 06 / 07 , 2021 in batches. Parents will be intimated in advance about the time and a link will be sent.
- Books for the newly admitted students (Nursery – session 21-22) will be available from March 22 to 24, 2021 from 9.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. at the school premises.
- Physical classroom sessions for the newly admitted students will start as soon as a government notification is received.
The new session will start from 8th April onwards (online classes).
Documents required for Admission
- Birth certificate of the child
- Proof of residence in the name of parents or child : passport / Voter I- card / Aadhar card / UID card / MTNL bill/ Electricity bill / water bill / Domicile certificate/ Lease deed/ Rent agreement
- In case of sibling : latest fee bill / transfer certificate / school leaving certificate
- In case of first born child : affidavit
- In case of disability/special needs : medical certificates / assessment reports
- Parents’ birth certificate / school leaving certificate / passport
- Proof of employment / office identity card of parents
- In case of alumni, parents’ school leaving certificate