Quota for economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups (25%)
Candidates in the general category will be selected based on the points they have received on the approved criteria
A lottery will be conducted within the general category if seats are vacant, and there are applicants with the same number of points.
Lotteries may also be conducted for the sibling and alumni category, if need be.
|November 29 to December 27||Downloading and submission of forms at the school on all working days from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (except 25th December, 2nd , 4th and 5th Saturdays and all Sundays)|
|January 10||List of applicants available on the school website|
|January 17||List of applicants with scores available on the school website (4.30 pm)|
|January 20||Draw of lots, if required for first list including wait list|
|January 24||Display of the first list of selected candidates along with wait list|
|January 27 to 31||Verification of original documents and payment of fees for the first list (both days inclusive) from 9.30 am to 2 pm.|
|January 27 to February 3||Resolution of queries, if any, at the school help desk from 9 am to 12 noon except on February 2nd|
|February 12||Display of status for wait list/ second list (9.30 pm)|
|February 13||Draw of lots, if required for wait-list/ second list ( 3:00 pm )|
|February 14 to 15||Verification of original documents and payment of fees for the wait-list from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm|
|February 13 to 19||Resolution of queries for second list, if required, at the school help desk from 9 am to 12 noon, except on February 16|
|March 6||Subsequent list of admission, if any|
|March 16||Closure of admission process|
|April 1, 2020||Start of the academic session|
A draw of lots will be conducted within the general category if seats are vacant, and there are applicants with the same number of points.
A draw of lots may also be conducted for the sibling and alumni category, if required.
The school will admit children born between 1-4-16 and 31-3-17 to the pre-school class in the general category based on the following criteria:
|Locality within 8 km.||35|
|Siblings / First Born||15|
|Siblings of children currently studying in the school||15|
|Siblings of children passed out from this branch and currently studying in Cambridge School, Srinivaspuri||10|
|* Parents may avail sibling points for only one child.|
|Linguistic Inclusion (10+10)|
(Mother tongue from the north-eastern, southern and western states of India)
Click here to view States Map of India
|Wards of staff||10|
|Alumni (5+5) of Delhi – NCR Cambridge Schools||10|
Candidates securing 65 points and above are being offered confirmed admission, subject to document verification.
- Parents whose children are named in the first list of the general category or management quota should come to the school to confirm admission and pay the fees, between 09.30 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. on any of the following days: January 27 to January 31 (both days inclusive). Both parents must be present.
- Management Quota admissions for the 24 seats will be on first-come first-served basis.
- Should seats be vacant, information regarding the draw of lots, if required, will be displayed on the website on February 6 at 10.30 am.
- The draw of lots,
- , will be conducted on February 13 at 3.00 pm.
- Management quota second list, if required, will be displayed on February 17 at 9.00 am.
- Entry to the school will be on the basis of the submission slip and identity card of the parents. So please make sure that you are carrying both these with you.
- Parents whose children are selected in the first list must bring the originals and self-attested photocopies of all documents as mentioned below for verification.
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Aadhar card of child (if available)
- Photo identity proof of both parents: Aadhar Card /Passport / Driving Licence / Election Card
- Proof of residence: same as above or electricity bill / MTNL landline bill
- Proof of employment: Identity Card or any other document issued by the employer (visiting card will only be considered in case of business persons)
- Proof of sibling in case a sibling is / was in Cambridge School, New Friends Colony or is in Cambridge School, Sriniwaspuri: recent fee receipt.
- Affidavit in case of first born
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate from Cambridge School, Sriniwaspuri in case of Alumni
- Assessment Reports in case of children with special needs
- Adoption Deed in case of adopted child.
- Divorce Papers / Legal notice of separation / Death Certificate / affidavit in case of single parent
- Educational Qualification documents of both parents in case of admission given in the Management Quota
- Please carry two recent passport size individual photographs each, of the child and both parents / guardians.
- After verifying the documents of both parents, the school office will ask them to fill up and sign the admission form.
After checking the admission form, completed and signed by both parents, the school office will issue the fee bill. An amount of Rs. 41,880/- (without bus) or Rs. 45,380/- (with bus – L3, L5 & L8 route) which includes fees for three months, must be deposited in the form of a Demand Draft (In favour of ‘Cambridge Primary School’) or cash only, at the bank counter specified by the school during banking hours on the same day.
- This fee bill represents the likely fees for three months which is a tentative schedule and subject to change after decision of competent authority. Adjustments, if any, will be made in the next bill which will be payable in July.
- Please note that the documents submitted will be scrutinized and if any discrepancies are found with the documents previously submitted or with the information provided on the application/ admission form, the admission will be cancelled.
- An orientation for the parents of pre-school children under general and MQ quota will be held in the school on March 29, 2020 at 9.00 a.m. before the school session begins. Please do not bring your child with you on that day.
- Books and uniform for general and MQ quota will be available from March 29, 2020 onwards from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Current transport routes are displayed on the school website. Please contact Mr. Rahul Verma, of the sc
hool office, for any queries related to bus facilities.
- The school session will start for pre-school children in batches from April 13, 2020 onwards.
Documents required for Admission
- Birth certificate of the child
- Proof of residence in the name of parents or child : passport / Voter I- card / Aadhar card / UID card / MTNL bill/ Electricity bill / water bill / Domicile certificate/ Lease deed/ Rent agreement
- In case of sibling : latest fee bill / transfer certificate / school leaving certificate
- In case of first born child : affidavit
- Parents’ birth certificate / school leaving certificate / passport
- Proof of employment / office identity card of parents
- In case of alumni, parents’ school leaving certificate
- In case of disability/special needs : medical certificates / assessment reports