Quota for economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups (25%)
Candidates in the general category will be selected based on the points they have received on the approved criteria
A lottery will be conducted within the general category if seats are vacant, and there are applicants with the same number of points.
Lotteries may also be conducted for the sibling and alumni category, if need be.
|December 15 to January 7||Downloading and submission of forms at the school on working days from 9 am to 1 pm except December 25 and January 1 , 2nd and 4th Saturdays and all Sundays|
|January 21||List of applicants available on the school website|
|January 28||List of applicants with scores available on the school website (4.30 pm)|
|February 2||Draw of lots, if required for first list including wait list|
|February 4||Display of the first list of selected candidates along with wait list|
|February 5 to 12||Resolution of queries, if any, at the school help desk from 9 am to 12 noon except on February 9 and 10|
|February 11 to 15||Verification of original documents and payment of fees for the first list (both days inclusive) from 9.30 am to 2 pm.|
|February 16||Display of status for wait list (9.30 pm)|
|February 18||Draw of lots, if required for wait-list ( 3:00 pm )|
|February 19 to 20||Verification of original documents and payment of fees for the wait-list from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm|
|February 21||Display of management quota second list if required (9:00 am )|
|February 22 to 28||Resolution of queries, if any, at the school help desk from 9 am to 12 noon, except on February 23 and 24|
|March 15||Subsequent list of admission, if any|
|March 31||Closure of admission process|
|April 9, 2019||Start of the academic session for pre-school classes|
A draw of lots will be conducted within the general category if seats are vacant, and there are applicants with the same number of points.
A draw of lots may also be conducted for the sibling and alumni category, if required.
The school will admit children born between 1-4-15 and 31-3-16 to the pre-school class in the general category based on the following criteria:
|Locality within 8 km.||35|
|Siblings / First Born||15|
|Siblings of children currently studying in this branch||15|
|Siblings of children passed out from this branch and currently studying in Cambridge School, Srinivaspuri||10|
|* Parents may avail sibling points for only one child.|
|Linguistic Inclusion (10+10)|
(Mother tongue from the north-eastern, southern and western states of India)
Click here to view States Map of India
|Wards of staff||10|
Admissions to pre-school classes for the session 2019-20 are closed.
Candidates securing 70 points and above are being offered confirmed admission, subject to document verification.
- Parents whose children are named in the first list of the general category or management quota should come to the school to confirm admission and pay the fees, between 09.30 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. on any of the following days: February 11 to February 15 (both days inclusive). Both parents must be present. Management Quota admissions for the 24 seats will be on first-come first-served basis.
- Should seats be vacant, information regarding the draw of lots, if required, will be displayed on the website on February 16 at 9.30 am. The draw of lots, if required, will be conducted on February 18 at 3.00 pm.
- Management quota second list, if required, will be displayed on February 21 at 9.00 am.
- Entry to the school will be on the basis of the submission slip and identity card of the parents. So please make sure that you are carrying both these with you.
- Parents whose children are selected in the first list must bring the originals and self-attested photocopies of all documents as mentioned below for verification.
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Aadhar card of child (if available)
- Photo identity proof of both parents: Aadhar Card /Passport / Driving Licence / Election Card
- Proof of residence: same as above or electricity bill / MTNL landline bill
- Proof of employment: Identity Card or any other document issued by the employer (visiting card will only be considered in case of business persons)
- Proof of sibling in case a sibling is / was in Cambridge School, New Friends Colony or is in Cambridge School, Srinivaspuri: recent fee receipt.
- Affidavit in case of first born
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate from Cambridge School, Sriniwaspuri in case of Alumni
- Assessment Reports in case of children with special needs
- Adoption Deed in case of adopted child.
- Divorce Papers / Legal notice of separation / Death Certificate / affidavit in case of single parent
- Educational Qualification documents of both parents in case of admission given in the Management Quota
Please carry two recent passport size individual photographs each, of the child and both parents / guardians.
After verifying the documents of both parents, the school office will ask them to fill up and sign the admission form.
After checking the admission form, completed and signed by both parents, the school office will issue the fee bill. An amount of Rs. 41,300/- (without bus) or Rs. 44,800/- (with bus – L3, L5 & L8 route) which includes fees for three months, must be deposited in the form of a Demand Draft ( In favour of ‘Cambridge Primary School’ ) or cash only, at the bank counter specified by the school during banking hours on the same day.
This fee bill represents the likely fees for three months which is a tentative schedule and subject to change after decision of competent authority. Adjustments, if any, will be made in the next bill which will be payable in July.
Please note that the documents submitted will be scrutinized and if any discrepancies are found with the documents previously submitted or with the information provided on the application/ admission form, the admission will be cancelled.
- An orientation for the parents of pre-school children under general and MQ quota will be held in the school on March 30, 2019 at 9.00 a.m. before the school session begins. Please do not bring your child with you on that day.
- Books and uniform for general and MQ quota will be available from March 30, 2019 onwards from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- The orientation for the children selected under the freeship (EWS/ DG) quota will be held on April 4, 2019 at 9.00 a.m.
- Books and uniforms for EWS/DG quota will be available on April 4 , 2019 from 9.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Current transport routes are displayed on the school website. Please contact Mr. Rahul Verma, of the school office, for any queries related to bus facilities.
- The school session will start for pre-school children in batches from April 9, 2019 onwards.
Documents required for Admission
- Birth certificate of the child
- Proof of residence in the name of parents or child : passport / ration card / Voter I- card / Aadhar card / UID card / MTNL bill/ Electricity bill / water bill / Domicile certificate
- In case of sibling : latest fee bill / transfer certificate / school leaving certificate
- In case of first born child : affidavit
- Parents’ birth certificate / school leaving certificate / passport
- Proof of employment / office identity card of parents
- In case of alumni, parents’ school leaving certificate
- In case of disability/special needs : medical certificates / assessment reports